- Administering the works allocated to PCCF, Wildlife and Chief Wildlife Warden, Karnataka.
- Fixing up the physical and financial targets pertaining to Wildlife Wing.
- Consolidating Replies to Audit objections, Public Accounts Committee matters and Subject Committee matters in respect of Wildlife wing and submission to PCCF (Head of Forest Force).
- Administrative inspections of the wing under its control.
- Administering all the Wildlife units, sanctuaries & National Parks.
- Wildlife Management, Protection and Development - National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries.
- Zoos including Zoo Authority of Karnataka and Safaries.
- Biosphere Reserve and Biosphere Reserve and Bio-diversity Parks.
- Management of protection of Tiger habitats duly assisted by APCCF (Project Tiger) Mysuru and Shivamogga and Elephant corridors through CCF, Project Elephant, Mysuru.