Budget allocations, releases and expenditure is being carried out through Khajane-II system of Government of Karnataka. The releases are done on a quarterly basis and it is very important to monitor and manage the expenditures booked by DDOs under various Budget lines/ schemes.
Expenditure Monitoring System (EMS), facilitates Officers in day to day monitoring of progress of expenditure booked by DDOs under various Budget heads. The EMS includes the following functionalities;
• Circle wise expenditure reports
• Division wise expenditure reports
• DDO wise expenditure report
• Scheme wise performance of various DDOs, Divisions and Circles
• Performance reports on various budget heads monitored by the wing heads.
Regular reviews of releases and expenditures can be carried out using this system, thereby ensuring that the budget allocations are not unused/ surrendered at the end of the year.
To access and login to the system, Click here >>