- Regarding giving permisssion to Senior Officers to retire, Dated:12-12-18
- Financial facilities will be provided for Selected dialy Labours, Dated:12-12-18
- Considering Puttenahalli Lake as a Bird Conservation Reserve, Dated:01-12-18
- Clarification regarding translocation of project affected trees and whether treating those under "Felling of trees", Dated:24-11-18
- Regarding Mandatoryly following of the rules when it comes to drawing of Government money, Dated:14-11-18
- Regarding General Financial liability for Departmental Heads and other Officials, Dated:03-11-18
- Regarding General Financial liability for Departmental Heads and other Officials, Dated:03-11-18
- Regarding Temporary posting to Dy-RFO cum Surveyor as RFO(Independent charge) under Rule 32, Dated:02-11-18
- Regarding taking care of Land Acquistion related issues by concerned officers, Dated:27-10-18
- FAQs regarding Aadhar card, Dated:22-10-18
- Regarding Officers & staff switching off their mobile phones during office time and holidays, Dated:22-10-18
- Regarding Disposal of Letters, Dated:22-10-18
- Guidelines for Deductions and Payments of TDS by the DDOs of State Government Authorities, Dated:22-10-18
- Designating Spokesperson in KFD, Dated: 16-10-18
- Regarding Govt officials Sarvothamma Award, Dated:12-10-18
- Official Memo Random regarding publishing of final seniority list of RFOs, Dated:27-08-18
- Acacia plant ban G.O.
- Hasiru Kannada G.O.
- Regarding compensation and Group Insurance to On Duty officers/Staff of Karntaka Forest Department for Death/injury/Permanent disability.
G.O. No. FEE 80 FAP 2018 Bangalore Dated: 09.08.2018
- In drought situation allowing grazing in forest Circular no. FEE:201 FAP 2016, Bengaluru ,Dated:18/11/2016
- Regulation of Eucalyptus(Niligiri) cultivation in Kolar and Chickballapur Dist Circular no. FEE:137 FAP 2015(Part1), Bengaluru ,Dated:15/11/2016
- As per NTCA guidelines Amending definition of FAMILY in Tiger reserve area Circular no. FEE:65 FAP 2016, Bengaluru ,Dated:16/08/2016
- Government Notification No,FEE 168 FDP 2017
- Notification of the revised wage rates under Section 6(1) of the Mahatma Gandhi NREG Act, 2005
- Standardization of Evaluation Methodology and Procedure to be followed in Karnataka Forest Department
- Revision of Sanctioned Schedule of Rates of timber for retail sale in Governmnent Timber Depots - regarding
- Directions under Section 33(A) of the Water(Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act 1974 regarding non compliance with its provisions.
- Regarding creation of new budget head for deposit of Government Forest Development Fee.
- Regarding: Submission of well organised and complete proposal for diverson of forest land under Forest Conservation Act(1980) to non forestry purpose
- Regarding creation of Tree Authority in Bangalore.
- Regarding staying of the orders of the Hon'ble National Green Tribunal (NGT), New Delhi, Chairman's bench, dated 14.03.2017 by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India.
- Regarding using more of the Speed Post service.
- Details of Research nurseries in the Jurisdiction of APCCF(R & U) Bangalore.
- Regarding inclusion of Para 152(10) in the Karnataka Forest Manual 1976.
- Regarding amendment of para 119 of the Karnataka Forest Manual.
- 293rd report of the Department-related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Science & Technology, Environment & Forests-relating.
- Revision of Seigniorage Rates for the period 01-01-2018 to 31-12-2019.
- Regarding change in classes of Sandalwood and adding & deleting of names of temples and muzuri institutions receiving sandalwood under Karnataka Forest Manual 1976 Para 97(1).
- Regarding providing PRI(Primary Rate Interface) for Intercom telephones of Aranya Bhavan.
- Regarding permission for retirement of Officers during the year 2018.
- Regarding closing of unauthorized bank accounts opened in the name of Range Forest Officers.
- Guidelines for using Aadhar Card/Number.
- Publishing of revised draft seniority list for various cadres of KFD for the period 27-04-1978 to 31-12-2016 as on 01-01-2017.
- Procedures to be followed in e-tender-cum-auction sale of timber and other forest produce through MSTC.
- Regarding defaults in submission of NDC and AC bills in Range Offices.
- List of RFOs retiring in the year 2018.
- Chikkamagalur Circle - Watcher Recruitment - 2nd Provisional Selection List
- Regarding fixing of dates for e-Auction of Forest Produce in Government Timber Depots of the State during the calendar year 2017-18.
- Regarding Including The Concerned RFO's In Final Seniority List From 15-11-1994 To 31-12-2007.
- Regarding Retirement list Of RFO During 2018.
- Regarding submission of Annual Performace Report.
- Regarding continuation of temporary posts created in JBIC Scheme Date: 01-04-2017 to 31-03-2018.
- Implementation Of Casewatch system in KAT,Bengaluru-an initiative in application of information and communication technologies in quasi judicial bodies.
- Regarding Submission of Assets And Liability reports.
- Related To Sanction Of Advanced Medical Allowance.
- Regarding Fixation Of Seniority List Dated 11.09.2017.
- Order Related To Giving Permission For Retirement Of Officers During 2018.
- Reorganizing The Sections in The Principal Chief Conservator Of Forests(Head Of Forest Force) Office Aranya Bhavan Bengaluru.
- Notification Regarding Oppointing Of Tree Officer and Assistant Tree officer.
- Implementation Of e-Office in Karnataka Forest Department.
- Regarding Submission Of Progress Report On Achievements Of Present Government During the Years of 2013-14,2014-15,2015-16,2016-17 and 2017-18.
- Guidelines For Private Resorts/Institutions/Entities Operating In The Revenue Enclosures Within Wildlife Santuries and National Parks as Well as Those Located Close To Protected Areas-reg.
- order related to 6 months onjob training and releaving of range forest officers for the same after completion of 18 months training.
- Sanction Of Schedule Rates For Firewood For Retail Sale For 2017-18.
- Clarification On Requirement Of Licenses For Primary Processing Pf Bamboo Units-reg.
- Regarding Sanction Of rates For Departmental SSR(CSSR) For The Year 2017-18.
- Revision Of Compensatory Afforestration Charges For The year 2017-18(Effect From 1-07-2017).
- Regarding The Computation Of Goods and services tax(GST),its Rates on Timber,firewood and on the Levy Of GST On Issue Of Permits/Licenses With effect From 1st july 2017.
- Sanction Of Schedule Of Rates Pf Canes For Retail Sale For 2017-18.
- Retail Sale Of timber In GTD For Own Use(Home Construction).
- Sanction Of Schedule Of Rates Of Acacia auriculiformis For Retail Sale In Government Timber Depots.
- Deployment of officers for training cum workshop organised at Central Academy for State Services, Dehradun.
- Government Order Regarding Ban Of Ecolyptus Planting in Government Land.
- Gazette Notification Regarding Amendment Of Karnataka Forest Act 1963 Dated 27.07.2016.
- GO Regarding Publication Of Fundamental Duties In All Advertisements Of FEE Department Dated 06.05.2017.
- Availability Of Seedlings Under RSPD For The Year 2017 Dated 09.05.2017.
- OM For Fixation Of Retail Rate For Bamboo For The Year 2017-18 Dated 08.05.2017.
- Notification Related To Depo Classification Of Timber,Firewood,Billets & Pulpwood Dated 02.05.2017
- Government Order Pertaining To Saw Mill Shifting/Translation Fee Date 25.10.2016
- Notification Regarding Amendment To Section 71A(1) Of Karnataka Forest Act 1963(FEE 229 FDP 2016 Dated-22.03.2017.
- National Green Tribunal Orders Pertaining To Original Application No.167/2016.
- Govt.Notification/Circular Regarding Prohibition Of Raising Of Neelgiri Seedlings In State Government Lands.
- Appointment of authorised officers under Mines and Minerals concession Rules, 1994. Notification Dated: 21.01.2014.
- Govt.Notification Regarding Excemption Of Different Species Form The Operation Of Chapter XVI Of KFR 1969.
- Gazette Notification Regarding Amendment Of KFR1969 Rule 41(2) dated 30.11.2016
- GO Pertaining To The Fixation Of Minimum Support Price For Minor Forest Produces
- Circular Pertaining To FORM No.31 Regarding Timber Transit Pass Date 18.10.2016
- Appointment Of An Officer To Recover All Monies Payable To The Government Under Section 109 Of The Karnataka Forest Act,1963-reg. dated 23.09.2016
- Circular Regarding Importing Of Bamboo Sticks From Other States For Agarbathi Manufacturing Dated:27.09.2016
- Government Order On Non Tax Revenue No. APG 119 FDP 2016 dated-14.09.2016
- :Letter Of PCCF(HOFF) Dated:01.07.2016 and APCCF(FRM) Dated:27.07.2016 Regarding Providing Information Required To Answer The Appropriate Accounts For 2015-2016
- Use Of Elephants In Processions Order Dated:30.01.2016
- Govt.Order Regarding Protection For Forest Staff on Using Weapons In Protecting Govt. Property and In Self Defence
- 2016-2017 Transfer Order Guidelines Dated:30.06.2016
- 2016-2017 Transfer Order Guidelines Dated:31.05.2016
- SSR 2016-2017.
- Notification Regarding Amalgamation "Deputy Range Forest Officer" Into Deputy Range Forest Officer Cum Surveyor.
- KCS(Computer Literacy Rules) 2012 PCCF(HOFF).Letter Regarding Implementation Of Computer Literacy Rules.
- Letter from PCCF(HoFF) for giving promotion from Typist to Senior Typist dated 30-04-2016
- Revision of Seigniorage rates for the year 2016 and 2017 dated:29.03.2016
- Regarding revision of sanctioned shedule of rates of Timber for retail sale in Government Timber Depots Dated: 01-03-2016.
- Letter for sending details of FDA/SDA Dated: 09-02-2016.
- Circular regarding submission of Assets and Liabilities Dated: 16.06.2014.
- Amendment to Rule 125 of Karnataka Forest Accounts code order Dated: 17.08.2012.
- Appointment of authorized officers under Wildlife Protection Act 1972 .Notification Dated: 26.08.2010.
- Gazette Notification for revision of FDT dated 25-12-2015.
- Revision of Rates for CA Plantations dated 30-12-2015.
- Judgement of WL FOC No :445/2012 dated 30-03-2015.
- Common Sanctioned schedule of rates for forestry works for the year 2015-16.
- Forest Watchers - Hyderabad Karnataka Publication.
- Invitation of applications/nominations for "KARNATAKA STATE ENVIRONMENT AWARDS 2014-2015".
- Guidelines for giving permission to the people to collect the Biological materials from forest areas for scientific research.
- Allowances related Order - 2014.
- Notification for Transferring Dy.RFOs and Forest Guards from Attibele Check Post - 2014.
- Government Order for RFOs and Drivers for rendering service in Forest Mobile Squad - 2014.
- Wildlife-Issue of No Objection Certificate.
- Wildlife Notification2.
- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Filling up of vaccant post in Wildlife Crime Control Bureau-2014.
- Revised Work Order: Vigilance-2014.
- Work Order: Vigilance-2014.
- Notification regarding Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 dated 29-04-2014.
- Official Memo/Order of passing e-Tender rates for barbed wire and chain link mesh from approved productive Industrialist.
- KFD : Hyd-Kar Notification.
- Hyd-Kar Annexure-A.
- Circular and method regarding the Automated method for Teak seedling growing.
- Forest guard transfers order dated 20.06.2014
- Timber, Poles and Firewood Standard classification Order
- Daily Wages New List as on 12-11-2013
- Sri K Moiden Kulavoor V/s The State of Karnataka & Other Status report on the Wood Storage Licenses(other than Sandalwood) dated 09/07/2014.
- CORRIGENDUM-Guidelines on Empanelment of External Evaluation Consultants.
- Extension of period (CORRIGENDUM-II)-Call for expression of interest for empanelment of evaluation consultants.
- Official Memorandum regarding Hyderabad Karnataka local Cadre - Ministerial Staff 2014.
- Official Memorandum regarding Hyderabad Karnataka local Cadre - Executive Staff 2014.
- Retired and Dead Daily Wagers Details as on 12-11-2013.
- Common Sanctioned Scheduled Rates for Forestry Works for the year 2014-15.
- KAPY Workshops during year 2014-15.
- Implementation of ANR model in Western Ghat Areas.
- Gazette of India 2nd Jan 2007.
- Final order regarding Hyderabad Karnataka – RFO-2014.
- Final order regarding Hyderabad Karnataka – Forest Guard-2014.
- Deputation Of Drivers.
- RFO Transfer Order 2011-12 dated 07-03-2012.
- PRO deputation dated 07.05.2012.
- Procedure for Departmental Enquiries.
- Felling of Green Trees in Forest(FEE 101:FAP:2001 Bengaluru dated 23.10.2002).
- FC - Guidelines for diversion of forest land for non-forest purposes under the Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980 – verification/recognition of rights of tribals and forest dwellers on forest land.
- Guidelines for diversion of forest land for non-forest purposes under the Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980- Clarification regarding utilization of funds received from the user agencies for Compensatory Afforestation and other works
- Exemption of Certain Species from transit pass (Notification dated 3.1.2002).
- Exemption of Certain Species from transit pass (Notification dated 23.12.2004).
- W.P. 202/1995 – Interim Orders of Supreme Court.
- FC - Traditional Rights of forest dwellers, including tribals on forest land; discontinuation of eviction.