- (i) Particulars of its organisation, function and duties
- (ii) The powers and duties of its officers and employees
- (iii) Procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability
- (iv) Norms set by it for the discharge of its functions
- (v) The following are the books maintained in the Karnataka Forest Department for discharge of its duties by the officers, ministerial staff etc
- (vi) A statement of the categories of document that are held by it or under its control
- (vii) The particulars of arrangement that exists for consultation with, or represented by the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or administration
Additional Principle Chief Conservator of Forest (Communication and Information) is nominated as the Chief Information Officer who will be incharge of providing information on all policy matters and administrative matters of the department. Any public interested in opinion of the same may contact the concerned officer.
The Karnataka Forest Department website www.aranya.gov.in provides all information for the public.
- (viii) A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advise, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, commitees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public.
- (ix) Directory of officers and employees of Karnataka Forest Department
- (x) The monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations
- (xi) The budget allocated to each of its agency. Indicating particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made
- (xii) The manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes
- (xiii) Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations grantedNil
- (xiv) Details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in electronic form
All informations and downloadable details are available in the department website www.aranya.gov.in
- (xv) The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use
The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information
are available in the Departmental Website www.aranya.gov.in
The central Library on the Ground Floor of Aranya Bhavan isfully equipped with documents and also in electronic form for usage of public. It is open on all working days from 10 AM to 5.30 PM.
- (xvi) The names, designations and other particulars of the public Information Officers
- (xvii) Such other information as may be presecribed and thereafter update these publications every year
- RIA 4(1)B - 2011
- RIA 4(1)B - 2012
- RIA 4(1)B - 2013
- RIA 4(1)B - 2014
- RIA 4(1)B - 2015
- RTI, 2005 4(1)(B)-2015-16